One day, everything will be better.
These are not just empty words: this is a promise from the Lord God – a promise which began way back in the Old Testament and which continues to this day.
Everyone will sit under their own vine
and under their own fig tree,
and no one will make them afraid,
for the Lord Almighty has spoken
There will come a day when everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be joined before his throne in worship with him – there will be restored dignity for every man, woman and child. Once we were all cut off from God by our shame, guilt and sin, but we have been brought back into his family through Jesus.
Jesus as King restores peace, justice and the right order to the world. There will be no more suffering or injustice – everything will be under his authority.
Today, SHARE two things;
- Pray that God will show you someone you can encourage with this Bible verse today.
- Share the love of Christ with someone by buying a Big Issue from a street seller, or making a donation of food, clothes, toiletries or money to your local food bank
Pray with us
- Praise God that in the future, all nations will bow before him
- Give thanks that Jesus came as Prince of Peace, as king of the world and as God amongst us
- Pray that Christians would boldly declare God’s Kingdom on earth and that those coming to Europe would flock to Jesus and receive his salvation